Audio-Visuals in Church
For using the Media Desk system in church . . . instructions are coming soon.
For DVD presentations in the narthex, please click here and follow the instructions for the equipment found in the sacristy cabinet.
To turn on the video projector in the narthex, use the remote control, found in the sacristy cabinet, as described in the link noted above.
To turn on the audio in the narthex, turn on the amplifier, found in the sacristy cabinet, as described in the link noted above.
For DVD presentations in church, please follow these instructions.
- Turn Power ON Switch in Sacristy
- Lower screen
- Turn Projector ON
- Turn Quad screen ON
- Turn Mixer ON
- Select RED DVD option on Mixer
- Use remote to turn DVD player ON
- Select OPEN
- Put the DVD in – the bottom right screen of Quad screen shows status
- After loading is complete, hit PLAY
There’s no reason you cannot do everything prior to the DVD play options earlier, then just turn the DVD on when needed.